Sunday, January 30, 2011

They didn't get here...

I hate broken promises.  They kind of suck.  I hate them when it's a product - sure this will help me lose 10 inches off my waist, or I hate it when it's a BLOG that says the contest will be up, and then they aren't.  I blame technical difficulties, and a sick DH.  (Mostly the DH, but don't tell him that).  Anyway, they'll be up shortly.

So health today.  Moisture, good and bad.  Most people don't think about it unless they get too much or too little, but the thing is, it really is a necessity in our world of water.  Our bodies need it, the earth needs it, the air even needs it.  I finally got around to some necessities this week, and started getting my rain barrels ready for garden season, planned my garden/herb area, and called 2 stores to find my organic helpers.  Thanks to a very well studied grandmother in the area of plants, I am learning EVERYTHING (almost) that I need to plant a great organic garden with helpful and healthful food and herbs.  I'll keep you updated on who gets fried first, me or the plants, but that aside, I'm excited to have a good garden again.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment