Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Read my two December posts if you haven't, and let me know what you think!  I'd love to hear what YOU are working on, and I'd love your input and ideas for 2011.  This year is will likely see people while recovering from the economic stress by seeking personal growth.  In a state of recovery people will be refocusing on home, health, and those things that will help them prepare for what's next.  Along those lines, I have decided on my resolution. 

I resolve to seek and overcome fear.  In this past year I have felt overwhelmed, lost, and alone at times, in the coming year I will actually seek for gratitude, hope and ideas when having those feelings.  I will seek to learn more, do more, and experience more.  I will reach out to others and overcome my own feelings of fear.  I will appoint time to read something new, meet someone and learn about them, and make a time each month to reflect on every blessing in my life. 

Check this song out, it's kind of a fun thinking about what we "should" be doing and what we can be doing. 

So everyone, here's to what we CAN be doing!  Let's make the most of this year!  Yea, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment