Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Contests up and stir crazy

Ok, the follower contest is up.
Become a follower of AYearOfHealth.blogspot.com and be entered to win one of two Amazon ($25 & $10) certificates.  Winners will be chosen and notified February 25th or when there are at least 20 followers.  Immediate family not eligible. 

Second contest is to reply to this message with ideas for future topics that are health related.  Keep it clean.  2 winners will be chosen and given a choice of a one hour service, or a personal aromatherapy blend for their needs (good for those of you not near Fort Worth).  These winners will be notified February 28th or when there are at least 10 comments.  All comments eligible, well, except for me.

Stir crazy, that's me today.  This is our kid's second snow day, and I'm trying to get my house ready for 20+ people to come this weekend.  Meditation went out the door yesterday, so today I'm trying the benefits of continual movement therapy.  Even sitting to write this post, I'm keeping my legs moving.  Hopefully the feeling of movement will help me to be energized and get everything done, or if not, to at least not gain weight from the stress.  :)  Be joyful today and remember your water and gratitude!  See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. My major concern is whether to put my canopy on my golf cart or wait 2 days for 70 degrees to return. See we all have our problems. Hope I made you feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like you to discuss lower back pain and its effect on other parts of the body like legs and feet. Also what exercises can be done (if any) that can relieve the nagging back problems. Thanks, Anonymously J Aloysius

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like reading what you put. So I guess I can't be entered if I don't give an idea. Hummmm how about... Got nothing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a hardnose, any ideas will be entered, even more of the same, thanks.

    ReplyDelete