Monday, January 24, 2011

Contests the end of this week!

Early preparation for those of you who want to get ready.   At the end of this week there will be 2 contests opening, one for becoming a follower of the blog, and one for ideas of what you'd like to learn about for your health.  Be creative, and have fun.

My healthy thought for the day: pressure.  I feel a lot of it right now, and most people have some of it every day.  Pressure can be invigorating, or overwhelming, intense or withering.  The main thing about pressure for me is acceptance.  I have to accept the pressure as a part of life, and I have to accept that how I deal with it is my own.  I have a fabulous book I bought a while ago, that was just a little inspiration book. 

Sometimes, we fail.  It doesn't have to defeat us, or even slow us down.  I'm trying to learn to be happy that when I'm failing, I'm still going, stumbling right along.

Tomorrow's post will be about "women's needs," so guys, you have the day off.  :)  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment