Monday, February 21, 2011

Diet

Diet is a 4 letter word, and under normal circumstances I believe moderation is the best diet.  That said, it's a little different when there's outside incentive, so for at least this week (and possibly longer) I am on a "diet".  I am eating specific recipes and hopefully controlling my calories appropriately.  I also tried a new workout video today.  Well it wasn't new, just one I hadn't done in a long time (ie years).  Kind of fun.Crunch - Pick Your Spot Pilates
I'll tell you more about my diet in the next week or two when I get permission, but suffice it say, it's not one of the diets that I think are bad.  Yes, there are diets that I believe are actually bad for you.

So today, another Monday.  Try ice.  As the weather warms remember that ice is a great friend to pain, injuries and overworked muscles.  It reduces that nasty inflammation.  I've also heard that when you crave eating ice it's a deficiency in zinc or iron.  Maybe it should be a craving for spinach or beans.  Go figure!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment