Friday, April 8, 2011

Sunscreen

I'd love comments about brands and ideas you've tried.  Very important in the coming months.  I feel aware of the dangers of exposure in the past year or two as I've checked in with family after surgery to remove skin cancers. 

Every morning, I need to get the whole family in on water, sunscreen and vitamins.  Some days I do better than others...  :)

I attended a webinar recently on Xylitol.  I had tried Spry gum recently because it's supposed to be better for your teeth than any other gum, so when this webinar was offered to explain how Xylitol was different I was all on board.  They're diversifying the Xylitol from just gum and toothpastes to things like nasal wash and spray for children and adults.  It affects the bacteria that eat it.  Interesting. 

For those interested, these are the two Spry flavors we've tried and my whole family likes both!

No comments:

Post a Comment