Monday, April 25, 2011

So long?

Nah, I'm not leaving, but you might have thought it from my absence.  See previous posts about kids and then I'll just say I'm sorry.  I'm back! Whew!

Warmer days!  Anyone wonder about the truth to things in the summer?  Like does your hair really grow faster? (Yep)  Or can lemon juice lighten your hair?  (Yep, but it can also dry it out.)  What about natural bug repellents - here's a few - marigolds in your garden, citronella (duh), garlic, peppermint (also kills fungus), clove, thyme, sage, most peppers.  I wouldn't bathe in garlic (although it might be effective, but peppermint is nice. 

Ok, what about people health, do you really weigh less in the summer?  Generally this is true, but it's not because of the weather, during the summer months most people eat more fresh fruits and veggies and they're outside more.  Being outside and active fights that horrible cortisol even a few minutes at a time. 

Other comments or questions?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment