Thursday, December 30, 2010

What's coming

Ok, so I won't promise to post daily, but I will do my best.  This is my "A Year of Health" blog.  I want to share the many ideas and hints I have learned through my years as a massage therapist, and I want to learn new things from everyone else!  I also want to get to know your stories.  People are AMAZiNG!  There spirits, their bodies, there attitudes.  I want to share what I have learned about the importance of what you give yourself, and what comes back.  So here's my proposed calendar.  If you see anything you'd like sooner, or if I've left something out, email me!  I promise to read every e-mail!  It's almost New Year's, read about resolutions tomorrow, and BE READY!!  Watch this blog too, I will post links to some of my favorite products that I use for my clients, and I will be haveing a few give-aways!  (Live in Fort Worth, TX?  Check out my website, and come by for a massage, I will also give away a couple of service certificates in the coming year.)
http://mastershands.massagetherapy.com/home

January – Resolutions, exercise suggestions, diet aids, fitness ideas, HOPE.
February – Month of LOVE – relationship ideas, intimacy, self-appreciation 
March – growing things, garden, herbs, springtime, your questions! 
April – showers, garden ideas, water therapies, recipes to grow for  
May – Mothers, Massage, service, your ideas 
June – Alternative therapies, sun and fun 
July – yoga, stress, hiking, camping 
August – fitness, kid care, immune boosters 
September – Old wives tails, Natural beauty treatments 
October – Skin care, stress relief, anti-aging 
November – gratitude, miracles, balance 
December – giving back, your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment